Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The truth, nothing but the truth, so help me dog

I come from a country that have just recently tasted the bitter sweetness of democracy. So before I start this blog I would like to say that politics will not spoil this blog, unlike my previous one.

I have been living in India for about 3 and a half years. Bangalore is known as the garden city, i have managed to adapt here, including my family. And I like it.

The country I once remembered as a child had gone away No bicyclers, no DJ parties with invitational tags, nobody cares about football, now even musicians are all activists as well.

There cannot be black and white justice, the past cannot be mended by revenge or violence. We need a middle ground. A ground of peace, brotherly love and harmony. Then even the toughest army in the world would crumble before them.

No comments:

Post a Comment